HOW TO POST A COMMENT AND FIND PREVIOUS BLOGS

HOW TO POST A COMMENT AND FIND MY PREVIOUS POSTS - Your thoughts and comments are important. To post a comment on any or all of my posts, simply click the title of the blog entry, go to the bottom of the blog and post your comments in the "comment" box. Be sure to click "post comment" to save. My previous posts are on the right side. Scroll down to find them. I look forward to hearing from you. But if you don't have time to comment, please continue reading my posts. Stay Informed.



Tuesday, September 13, 2011

FIRST LADY FLAG-A-PHOBIA

Here it is, the video you probably haven't seen. Michelle and Barack at the 9/11 Memorial Service. This video was captured unbeknownst to them. So the question circulating is, "What Is She Saying?"

HERE ARE THE MAYBE'S, THE PERHAPS'S, THE POSSIBILITIES. WATCH THEM, READ HER LIPS, SEE HIS REACTION. THEN YOU DECIDE!

1. "What's that for? The Flag?"

2. "Look how they fold the flag."

3. "What is this for? The flag?"

4. "All of this to fold a flag?"

5. "All this for a flag?" (This is the interpretation offered by a deaf person who is expert at lip-reading.)

Whatever it was, she said it, he agreed. On a day when everyone in the crowd was honoring the fallen, paying their respects, mourning their loss, the First Lady engages in eye rolling, sneers of disgust, head shaking, and generally contemptous behavior, and the President agrees with her. She acts like she has never been to a memorial flag folding ceremony before. Her body language tells the true story of the complete and utter contempt she holds for America. This is probably why Obama's handlers keep Miss Michelle out of the spotlight, put a lid on her public appearances, and send her on permanent vacations. She's been assigned an army of public relations and media handlers (we pay for) who know she's a liability and that's why we seldom see her at public events.

But when we do, oh, what we can learn.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry but I didn't take it the way you are describing it! :) It looks to me like she is asking something about what they are doing - maybe something like , "Is that for folding the flag?" or something similar. Her little shake of the head seems to be nothing more than what one does when they have no words to say. Like when I am watching something that is ultimately really cool, I might shake my head because I can't explain why I think it is cool. I might be thinking, "Man! That is so neat how they did that!" but I would just be shaking my head on the outside, sort of in amazement. That's the best way I can describe how I see this video. Sorry! :)

    ReplyDelete