HOW TO POST A COMMENT AND FIND PREVIOUS BLOGS

HOW TO POST A COMMENT AND FIND MY PREVIOUS POSTS - Your thoughts and comments are important. To post a comment on any or all of my posts, simply click the title of the blog entry, go to the bottom of the blog and post your comments in the "comment" box. Be sure to click "post comment" to save. My previous posts are on the right side. Scroll down to find them. I look forward to hearing from you. But if you don't have time to comment, please continue reading my posts. Stay Informed.



Friday, October 19, 2012

HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL PLAYER GETS IT!

There is Hope for America.  Here's a short story about a St. Clairsville High School (Ohio) star running back named Michael Ferns who knows what friendship, grace, humility and empathy mean.  And then there are the pro football players who created a get-em-out-of-the-game-anyway-you-can-pool, designed to hurt specific players so badly they would be out of the game.  I think it was the New Orleans Saints who had the pool, but I'm sure football fans out there will correct me if I am wrong.  But Michael Ferns gets it!  He sacrifices for his teammate, Logan Thompson, who had unexpectedly lost his father.  He doesn't have pro football money, but he doesn't need it.   Click here to see what this young man did.  He's the future of America.

No comments:

Post a Comment