HOW TO POST A COMMENT AND FIND PREVIOUS BLOGS

HOW TO POST A COMMENT AND FIND MY PREVIOUS POSTS - Your thoughts and comments are important. To post a comment on any or all of my posts, simply click the title of the blog entry, go to the bottom of the blog and post your comments in the "comment" box. Be sure to click "post comment" to save. My previous posts are on the right side. Scroll down to find them. I look forward to hearing from you. But if you don't have time to comment, please continue reading my posts. Stay Informed.



Wednesday, May 22, 2013

IRS KNOCKING AT YOUR DOOR, SAL RUSSO, THE FULL STORY

Sal Russo from the Tea Party Express wrote an op-ed that was picked up and published in the U.S.A. Today.  It is so powerful I wanted to share it with you.

SAL RUSSO, TEA PARTY EXPRESS, THE REAL STORY

No comments:

Post a Comment