HOW TO POST A COMMENT AND FIND PREVIOUS BLOGS

HOW TO POST A COMMENT AND FIND MY PREVIOUS POSTS - Your thoughts and comments are important. To post a comment on any or all of my posts, simply click the title of the blog entry, go to the bottom of the blog and post your comments in the "comment" box. Be sure to click "post comment" to save. My previous posts are on the right side. Scroll down to find them. I look forward to hearing from you. But if you don't have time to comment, please continue reading my posts. Stay Informed.



Monday, May 20, 2013

JAMES ROSEN AND OBAMA'S JUSTICE DEPARTMENT

In addition to the Associated Press Obama's Justice Department also went after James Rosen, Fox News Washington correspondent.  They tapped into his emails and had him under surveillance.  I told you when He-Who-Thinks-He's-God was elected the first time that we should prepare for lies, graft, corruption and fraud in Washington.  I predicted Chicago Dems were going to bring crooked Chicago politics to national government, and so they have.  The shroud is starting to shred.  Be prepared.  This is just the beginning.  Since the Associated Press has been in the tank for Obama from the beginning, I wonder what they think now?

JAMES ROSEN AND FOX NEWS GET A DOSE OF WHITE HOUSE ANGST

No comments:

Post a Comment