HOW TO POST A COMMENT AND FIND PREVIOUS BLOGS

HOW TO POST A COMMENT AND FIND MY PREVIOUS POSTS - Your thoughts and comments are important. To post a comment on any or all of my posts, simply click the title of the blog entry, go to the bottom of the blog and post your comments in the "comment" box. Be sure to click "post comment" to save. My previous posts are on the right side. Scroll down to find them. I look forward to hearing from you. But if you don't have time to comment, please continue reading my posts. Stay Informed.



Monday, August 22, 2011

CONGRESSMAN PAUL RYAN OUT IN 2012?

I just received the following email note from Congressman Paul Ryan's Prosperity PAC. Thought you'd all like to know that as of this precise moment in time, Congressman Ryan is NOT a presidential candidate for 2012.


Friend --

Let me get right to the point. I’m not seeking our party’s nomination for President in 2012. It’s clear, however, we need new leadership in the White House. I’m committed to ensuring the success of whomever the Republican nominee is.

I firmly believe that continuing to sound the alarm about our looming financial crisis and offering solutions to address the crisis before it hits is my fundamental mission in public life. I know I can continue to pursue this goal effectively as the Representative for Wisconsin’s First Congressional District and Chairman of the House Budget Committee.

Let’s be honest, there’s enough work to be done and I need your help as much as any presidential candidate. I am definitely honored and humbled by the support and encouragement from many hoping that I would run for President, but now isn’t the time.

I’m going to continue focusing on the political goals of Prosperity Action. With your help, we’re going to educate the public about the facts behind the Path to Prosperity, fight the misleading attacks and half-truths of the left, and support the men and women running for Congress who will stand with us.

Again, thank you for your support.

Sincerely, Congressman Paul Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment