HOW TO POST A COMMENT AND FIND PREVIOUS BLOGS

HOW TO POST A COMMENT AND FIND MY PREVIOUS POSTS - Your thoughts and comments are important. To post a comment on any or all of my posts, simply click the title of the blog entry, go to the bottom of the blog and post your comments in the "comment" box. Be sure to click "post comment" to save. My previous posts are on the right side. Scroll down to find them. I look forward to hearing from you. But if you don't have time to comment, please continue reading my posts. Stay Informed.



Tuesday, October 19, 2010

CHEAP STUNT, SENIORS WORTH ONLY $250

Hey, Seniors, did you hear how much Obama thinks your vote is worth? It was all over the news today. Obama and the Dems want to give you a nice LITTLE rebate check because you didn't get a Social Security cost-of-living increase in 2010. And I'm sure you have not forgotten that you didn't get one in 2009 either.

Today Obama and the Dems determined that YOUR VOTE IS WORTH ONLY $250. That's the amount they are proposing to send you. And their hope is that by sending you $250 you will not massacre them on Nov. 2.

But as usual, Obama/Dems have not come up with a plan to pay for yet another give away. Now, Seniors, understand that I would love to see you get a check, no matter how small. But more than that, I would like to see Obama/Dems actually pay for their bribe, for instance, by cutting some other program to obtain the funds. All this buying-of-your-vote will do is drive this country even further into debt. I think their $250 chicanery is not worth the price we will pay.

But I know something Obama and the Dems don't. I know that you are all too smart to fall for this Cheap Stunt. With Obama's track record I wouldn't be surprised if the promise is made before the election and rescinded after the election. That's about how much you can trust anything the Deceiver in the White House says.

SENIORS, DON'T FALL FOR THIS. VOTE ON NOV. 2 LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT - BECAUSE IT DOES.

No comments:

Post a Comment