HOW TO POST A COMMENT AND FIND PREVIOUS BLOGS

HOW TO POST A COMMENT AND FIND MY PREVIOUS POSTS - Your thoughts and comments are important. To post a comment on any or all of my posts, simply click the title of the blog entry, go to the bottom of the blog and post your comments in the "comment" box. Be sure to click "post comment" to save. My previous posts are on the right side. Scroll down to find them. I look forward to hearing from you. But if you don't have time to comment, please continue reading my posts. Stay Informed.



Monday, March 26, 2012

HOT MIC CATCHES BARRY IN SECRET DEAL WITH COMMUNIST RUSSIA

There’s Barry, caught on camera assuring outgoing Russian President Medvedev that Obama will have “more flexibility” to deal with U. S. backed plans for a missile defense shield in Europe. This has been a very contentious subject in Russia. Russia does not want the U.S. to build a European missile defense system. Europe wants it. They don't trust Russia. Barry has already indicated to Russia that the U.S. will not build it. But there is opposition in Congress to Barry's non-build plan. Privately Barry is saying basically “I can’t do anything now or I won’t get re-elected, but wait until after the election and I can be flexible.”

Barry assumes he’s going to be sitting in the captain’s chair another 4 years. Obama didn’t know the mic was on.

Watch this video. But in case you can’t hear all of it, here’s the exchange:

Obama: On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space.

Medvedev: Yes, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you….

Obama: This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.

Medvedev: I understand. I will transmit the information to Vladimir.

As you will see, Obama puts his hand on Medvedev’s arm as assurance, a “trust me” gesture, while telling him that Barry is going to put the screws to the American people and Europe after he’s re-elected.

Remember the treaty Obama negotiated with Russia wherein he gave Russia the site and identification codes for U. S. missiles in European countries? In this video Obama is closing the deal with Communist Russia. He knows he can’t give Russia any more of our military secrets before November, 2012, but watch out after.

I call this TREASON. What do you call it?




No comments:

Post a Comment