HOW TO POST A COMMENT AND FIND PREVIOUS BLOGS

HOW TO POST A COMMENT AND FIND MY PREVIOUS POSTS - Your thoughts and comments are important. To post a comment on any or all of my posts, simply click the title of the blog entry, go to the bottom of the blog and post your comments in the "comment" box. Be sure to click "post comment" to save. My previous posts are on the right side. Scroll down to find them. I look forward to hearing from you. But if you don't have time to comment, please continue reading my posts. Stay Informed.



Sunday, November 21, 2010

IS HEAVEN FOR REAL?

Colton Burpo, four year old boy (aged 11 now), has an emergency appendectomy and says he went to Heaven. It was on the news last week. Watch the FOX News segment and then you decide. I believe Heaven is for real. I just don't know whether THIS is for real. They are trying to sell a book, after all. Watch it and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful touching story but just as you say, they are selling a book. I am a none believer, however there are many unanswered things relating to demensional travel and or beings. I have my own "weird" experiences.

    ReplyDelete