HOW TO POST A COMMENT AND FIND PREVIOUS BLOGS

HOW TO POST A COMMENT AND FIND MY PREVIOUS POSTS - Your thoughts and comments are important. To post a comment on any or all of my posts, simply click the title of the blog entry, go to the bottom of the blog and post your comments in the "comment" box. Be sure to click "post comment" to save. My previous posts are on the right side. Scroll down to find them. I look forward to hearing from you. But if you don't have time to comment, please continue reading my posts. Stay Informed.



Tuesday, September 21, 2010

LIFE IN THE ER, THE WAY IT REALLY IS

Just received a message from a friend of mine whose family has had more than one ER experience this summer. I am quoting the latest experience exactly as it was reported to me by a mother who took her child to the ER. For privacy reasons I have edited the child's name and the city where this happened. Let me just say, though, this was not a city in a border state or anywhere near a border state.
This is an ER in Middle America in the age of open borders.
EXACT WORDS AS I RECEIVED THEM
FROM A 100% RELIABLE SOURCE
"It was frustrating at the ER Sunday night with (our child). We had to wait almost 5 hours because the waiting room was filled with Mexican couples and their babies/toddlers. None of the kids were crying or even looked sick. Most were running around playing. Wasn't this an EMERGENCY room? I wondered if they were using the ER like a regular doctor's visit. Everyone was speaking Spanish, including some of the employees at (the hospital). All the magazines were in Spanish and so was the television show. I felt like I was in a different country. And I bet none of them had to pay $150 deductible to be treated, like I had to. Plus I'll have to pay 10% of all other charges. Wish I could get in on some of that "free" health care. We pay $1600/month plus our out-of-pockets are ridiculous. Oh well, I know I'm making a LOT of assumptions here. It was just bizarre."

This is likely going on in ERs all over America. And guess who's paying the bill?
Our gutless government just hasn't been telling us the truth about this. They'd rather leave the border porous and buy the Hispanic vote than to save our economy.
But Now We Know The Truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment